94 Calls - Part I
Following the horrific discoveries of Indigenous children's remains found in unmarked graves around Canada's residential schools, here is the next installment in a series of discussions with Horizon College & Seminary president Jeromey Martini and two Horizon alumni: brothers, Andrew and Jimmy Thunder. This interview highlights the importance of being aware as Canadians (and as Christians) of what the 94 Calls are all about.
- Questions? Email: 215_Questions@horizon.edu
- 94 Calls in 94 Days Awareness Campaign
- Circles for Reconciliation
- James Thunder's spoken word "Dear Younger Self"
- 94 Calls to Action
- Royal Commission on Aboriginal Peoples Highlights
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada (TRC)
- Why wear orange? Jim Thunder's Canada Day response
- UNDRIP (United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples)